OUR MINK LASHES (FAUX MINK) ARE OUR MOST NATURAL LOOKING EYELASH EXTENSION TYPE. THIS LASH TYPE HAS A DEEP TAPER MAKING THE BODY OF THE LASH FINER, SOFTER, AND LIGHTER THAN OUR OTHER LASH TYPES. A MATTE FINISH PROVIDES AN ELEGANT FINISH FOR CLIENTS WANTING A SOFT, NATURAL LOOK.
WE PROVIDE 3 TYPES OF SETS:
1- CLASSIC: This technique allows a result that lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. We apply eyelashes, one by one, on your real eyelashes, which gives a very natural result. The extensions will fall when your own eyelashes will. The big advantage? You will not need mascara anymore in the morning!
2- HYBRID: The hybrid set is a mix between a classic set and volume set. Perfect for a small volume, or if you have few natural eyelashes.
3- VOLUME: With the volume extension, several extensions are placed on the same eyelash. Ultra-thin milk eyelashes are tied 3-6 on each eyelash. The volume effect is achieved thanks to the extra volume created. The result is once again very natural since we use very fine eyelashes. This technique gives a more complete look to the eyelash and is made for you if you do not have many natural eyelashes.
Do the extensions damage the eyelashes?
If they are well done, no! With an experienced technician, you can have extensions without time limit and without problem.
What are the indications to follow?
After laying or filling, avoid wetting the eyes, going to spas, saunas and tanning for 24 hours. In addition, it is not advisable to use oily products, it would drag the extensions and lose them faster.
Is it necessary to take a break from extensions from time to time?
Not necessarily. If the extensions are right for you, you do not have to remove them.
If my natural lashes are damaged, what can I do?
You can apply FEG serum to the base of your eyelashes every day. You will notice the results after 2 weeks. Your eyelashes will be stronger, longer and in perfect health. It is on sale in the salon and is even compatible with eyelash extensions.
Can I put mascara?
Yes. It must be made especially for false eyelashes. The 'ordinary' mascaras could contain oils that will make the extensions fall. Make sure to use a makeup remover also without oil. And it is not advisable to put in if you have eyelash extensions volume. This closes the small fans.
How do you remove them?
In the salon, thanks to a special solvent, the extensions are removed very gently. None of your natural eyelashes are torn off.
AFTER CARE & TIPS
• Do not get your lashes wet in the first 24 hours.
• Avoid showering, steam rooms, facials, gym etc.. within the first day after the lash application.
• Daily washing is a MUST (even when not wearing makeup) with a OIL FREE cleansure to remove oils , make-up , bacteria build up during the day etc.., to pro long the life of your extensions. This is very important, avoiding proper hygiene can result in an eye infection, pre-mature sheadding, whether wearing eyelash extensions or not.
• Brush your lashes daily. DO NOT brush lashes when wet or after a sweaty hot activity, gently pat to dry lashes with a lint free cloth, air dry.
• Take off all traces of eye makeup every night with a OIL-FREE eye makeup remover. As not removing results in weaking the bond.
• Do not put mascara on your lash extensions. Avoid waterproof or hard to remove eye makeup (wax/silicone-based, creamy eyeshadows, etc). Waterbase makeup, Liquid eyeliner and powders are best.
• Only use OIL FREE PRODUCTS. If using face serums/oils BE CAREFUL, even when going around the eyes, as it can still result in the product traveling down to the lash line threw out the day/night. To help wash hands after and dont touch face and rub eyelids.
• It is normal that both eyes shed the extensions differently.
• Try and sleep on your back to avoid crushing your extensions in the pillow. Change pillow case often to avoid build up of bacteria and products.
Silk pillow cases are best as it has less friction.
• Be careful when spraying hair or facial products, cover your lashes with one hand to protect them. Wash hands after. Don't touch your hair and then touch your lashes.
• Rinse your contact lense before putting them in with saline soulition, as some contact lense soulition are overly hydrating .
• Be careful not to melt/burn your lash extensions, when you smoke. Let the steam out of the oven and bbq first before reaching in.
As this can result in melting the tip of the lash extensions.
• Crying, allergy season, some medication/eyedrops can effect the retenion-bond as well.
• Be gentle, do not rub your eyes , do not pick, pull, curl and play with your lashes.
What is Lash Lift?
The technique of raising the eyelashes is to open the eye by bending the eyelashes from the root. It is a natural care that can "lift" your eyelashes for a distinguished look. The technique is done using silicone patch this without attacking your eyelashes, and preserve all their lightness. A method for all types of eyelashes. Your eyes will be more intense and enlarged. In addition, the process darkens and thickens your lashes without having to wear mascara.
Ideal treatment for:
1. Make your life easier when you go on a trip
2. People (men and women) who have very light eyelashes
3. People who exercise a regular water activity
4. People caught with rebel eyelashes
5. People less skilled with makeup or who are allergic to it
6. People allergic to eyelash extensions.
Of a duration of approximately:
6 to 8 weeks, this is an ideal treatment as an alternative to eyelash extensions that require frequent maintenance.
Cost of a lashlift:
Eyelash enhancement and tinting: $ 75